Anden A210V1 dehumidifiers are designed and built for cultivation.
This industrial grow room dehumidifier removes up to 210 pints of moisture per day, and circulates air within your cultivation space to create a healthy, grow-optimized environment. Setup is simple, and humidity is constantly controlled to help prevent crop disease and pests.
Removes up to 3 liters per kilowatt hour, for maximum energy efficiency.
- 210 Pints/day – Industrial-level humidity control
- 525 CFM @ 0.6” – Powerful circulation helps remove moisture from the air efficiently
- Energy Efficient – Removes up to 3 liters per kilowatt hour, helping keep your operation efficient
- No-Hassle Drainage – The positive pressure drain removes the need for a drain trap. Just proper drainage, with no monitoring required
- Easy Filters – The self-sealing air filter protects the unit’s vital components, plus it’s easy to replace
- Flexible Installation – The pre-installed electrical plug is simple to remove for hard-wired applications. Plus, options for suspended, freestanding, or ducted installation
- Safety Checks – Terminals on the dehumidifier make it easy to install a float switch to protect against overflows
- Remote Control – The included Model 77 remote control relays diagnostics from the dehumidifier, giving you simple control of the conditions in your cultivation space (upgrade options available)
- 1-2-3 for VPD – The unit constantly monitors humidity and temperature, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth
- Built to Last – Designed and Manufactured in U.S.A. Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on this product–so you can grow with confidence
Whether you are starting seedlings, rooting cuttings or drying, humidity control is critical. Humidity rising above 60% can lead to molds, mildews, and other unwanted biological growth. High humidity can also prevent plants from properly taking in CO2, preventing efficient photosynthesis. Anden helps create an environment that drives transpiration at an optimal rate, while helping prevent disease outbreaks.
ANDEN - A210V1
The I.C.E. team can help you source any Cannabis or Hemp production equipment that meets your needs even if that equipment is not listed on our site! Contact us at anytime to have us source your equipment and deliver to your site anywhere in the world.
Contact the I.C.E. team for pricing. We have access to discounts in addition to cost savings based on bulk orders.
All prices do not include applicable taxes and shipping costs. Contact us to calculate shipping costs directly to your door.
Did You Know?
Both Thomas Jefferson and George Washington grew hemp on their plantations. The British crown even ordered the colonists to grow the plant
Team of Experts
The I.C.E. Store is proud to be partnered with many great industry professionals and services allowing us to review products, understand the needs of the global Cannabis industry and to allow us to provide unsurpassed services in the industry. Just contact us and we'll handle the rest!