Rolling Bench Systems can be used in every type of greenhouse, warehouse, or indoor grow facility. Gain more production area, while optimizing the working space between the benches. This also provides a better work environment, due to the crop being at the correct working height vs. being on the ground.
Different bench options that are available:
- High quality ebb and flow trays, guarantees optimal irrigation and a dry surface after watering.
- Galvanized steel mesh or aluminum in different shapes and sizes
- Styrofoam plates, with PE-Foil, Fleece, or MyPex on top.
- Growing gutters for special crops.
- Poles and trellis systems for support of nets.
- Different irrigation valves
We have access to multiple benches and all can be fitted to different irrigation systems. Depending on your needs, you can add 1-way or 2-way valves. The watering groups can be controlled centrally or individually.
As a rolling or fixed bench – A rolling bench system has played a major part in production of many kinds of crops and plants, over the years.
Specific Advantages for growing cannabis on rolling benches:
- Rolling Benches generally allow growers to utilize about 90% of the space in the greenhouse, while non-rolling bench arrangements often use only 60% of the space
- Saving space as a result of the “first in first out principle” on the piperun’s
- Less space is needed for the internal transport of the plants
- Central work area is possible allowing for more efficient working conditions
- A much improved airflow within the greenhouse, underneath the benches, especially compared to crops grown at ground level. This reduces the risk of humidity induced diseases for the crop
- Because of the improved air-flow under the benches, it becomes more energy efficient to create the appropriate climate conditions for growth in the greenhouse, leading in turn to lower energy costs
- Irrigation, nutrients, disease fighting, growth regulator can all be applied in a precise manner with various automation possibilities
- Allows for easy operation in greenhouses with multiple heating-cooling zones for the various stages in the plants life
- Better working environment for greenhouse workers because the crop is at a correct working height and not on the ground
- High efficiency in harvesting the crop
- Streamlines all phases of production
Other important bench infomation:
- Benches can be as low at 8" off the ground and up to 32"
- Self leveling benches for uneven floors
- No sharp edges or screws that employees to get cut on
Roll on benches: 4’ = 4” Right side 4” Left side - Total roll is 8”
5’ = 8” Right side 8” Left side - Total roll is 16”
6’ = 12” Right side 12” Left side – Total roll is 2 feet
VARIOUS - Rolling Benches - Custom Designs
Contact the I.C.E. team to help you determine which product is best suited for your needs. We can easily custom design your bench layouts based on your growing strategy and room/area dimensions.
Contact the I.C.E. team for pricing. We have access to discounts in addition to cost savings based on bulk orders.
All prices do not include applicable taxes and shipping costs. Contact Us to calculate shipping costs directly to your door
Did You Know?
Both Thomas Jefferson and George Washington grew hemp on their plantations. The British crown even ordered the colonists to grow the plant
Team of Experts
The I.C.E. Store is proud to be partnered with many great industry professionals and services allowing us to review products, understand the needs of the global Cannabis industry and to allow us to provide unsurpassed services in the industry. Just contact us and we'll handle the rest!