(20hp) Dual Shaft Commercial/Industrial Marijuana Shredder
Dual Shaft Shredder The WeedWhacker 2000 is a high torque, low speed, industrial shredders that efficiently shred a wide range of materials. These features ensure less downtime, noise, and dust emission compared to high speed two-shaft shredders. Designed for your specific application, everything from the cutter profile to the system layout is carefully considered to ensure you obtain the shred size and throughput you require.
Features & Options
- BEARING PROTECTION Shredded contaminants are prevented from reaching the bearings through the use of false walls and seals.
- INDIVIDUAL CLEANING FINGERS Reduces wrapping and material packing between the cutters, while being easy to remove and adjust.
- CUSTOM LAYOUTS System Engineers will work to ensure the shredder and supports fit seamlessly into your system.
- CUTTER DESIGN The number and length of hooks, as well as cutter width and material are selected to maximize throughput at the required shred size.
- AUTO SHAFT REVERSAL Improves online reliability by reorienting material to grab, preventing overfeeding, and protecting against damage from unshreddable objects.
- HIGH TORQUE, LOW SPEED TECHNOLOGY Efficiently process bulk fed, tough to shred materials. Less downtime, noise and dust emission than high speed shredders
WEEDWHACKER - 2000 - Cannabis Shredder - 20HP
The I.C.E. team can help you source any Cannabis or Hemp production equipment that meets your needs even if that equipment is not listed on our site! Contact us at anytime to have us source your equipment and deliver to your site anywhere in the world.
Call the I.C.E. team for pricing. We have access to discounts in addition to cost savings based on bulk orders.
All prices do not include applicable taxes and shipping costs. Contact Us to calculate shipping costs directly to your door.
Did You Know?
Although the exact timeframe is a bit muddled, many historians trace the earliest recorded use of marijuana back to China in 10,000 B.C. The ancient Chinese weren’t growing marijuana to smoke it, however. They used hemp to make rope and cannabis oil and seeds as a food source. By 4,000 B.C., hemp was being incorporated into the production of textiles and over time, it spread across the globe.
Team of Experts
The I.C.E. Store is proud to be partnered with many great industry professionals and services allowing us to review products, understand the needs of the global Cannabis industry and to allow us to provide unsurpassed services in the industry. Just contact us and we'll handle the rest!